A 19-yr-broken-down became once visiting a chum at his dorm room in Boston when he went to the fridge and helped himself to leftover meals from the evening sooner than. Inner minutes, he turned severely unwell. The pupil became once rushed to the ER, the keep his kidneys shut down, and his heart and lungs failed. He became once diagnosed with meningococcal septicemia, a lethal bacterial infection, and developed a lethal rash is known as pores and skin necrosis. Now, specialists are reminding the general public about be taught the technique to retailer meals properly.